Feedback Page

This page was set up for your feedback about my

* direct spiritual transmissions,

* and shamanic healings for the physical body.

* Folks also kindly comment on my counseling and classes.

To clear up possible confusion from the wide variety of comments: My transmissions, healings, and guidance happen in different contexts. For example, I always give direct spiritual transmissions when teaching or counseling, but I also do them for folks without even being on the phone with them. Also, some transmissions have specific goals. And each transmission has a different effect because, even if it has no goal per se, it tailors itself to your needs. Do post a question if comments confuse you.

For our purposes here, direct spiritual transmissions are synonymous with healings of the spirit.

Healing of body and spirit is always available. Check out http://www.outlawbunny.com/2012/04/24/distance-healings-of-body-and-spirit/

Scroll down to see feedback, and please leave your own.

Here is feedback I received before I set up functions for people to post comments:

“I had a sinus infection for six months. Two rounds of antibiotics didn’t fix it. After Francesca gave me a healing session, the infection finally left, and my sinus area felt better than it had in years! One sinus had been chronically messed up at least ten years.” – Ellen Isaacs

“Francesca literally gave me my voice back! 35 years ago, I lost my vocal range due to asthma. After one healing, most of that range came back. I cannot express how great it feels to sing again without embarrassment!” – Barbara, N.Y.

“Francesca emannates healing energy. She can’t even help it, it’s her. There’s an awesomely deep love within her that heals people.” – William Michaels

“She transmits real healing…I had a feeling that I should earn healing by working hard for it. But then I realized that the healing Francesca gives is a gift. And I can show up for it and be grateful for it, or I can not show up…” – Tara Noonan

And let me add a story. Success: When Jasmine was seven months pregnant, she became ill. Constant vomiting dehydrated her. That induced contractions, two months early. She went to the hospital, at the doctor’s request. Jasmine’s mother called me for a healing. The contractions stopped almost immediately after I did the work. Jasmine carried full term. She and the baby are fine.

Keep scrolling for posted comments, and to add your own.

This entry was posted in Classes, Books, and Other News, Community, Spirit and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

71 Responses to Feedback Page

1. Barbara says:

I suffer from seasonal affective disorder and Jan is the worst month for me. Francesca ‘s spiritual transmissions, this past Jan, really helped me to feel more energetic and enthusiastic and to be much more productive.

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Thanks for the feedback, Barbara. Word of mouth is everything when it comes to people signing up for one of my transmissions, so I really appreciate your support. Big hug.

2. thomas byrnes / Chicot le Fou says:

I have always found it difficult to get into a trance state of healing , but you have ( many times ) helped me via telephone, which I would not have believed possible. You are a truly magical healer; your warm, calming voice and your wisdom have helped me thru some very difficult times . Whenever we speak I come away with a serenity and spiritual peace, regardless of what we talk about.  Thank you, F D G !

• Chase says:

Couldn’t have said it any better. AMEN!

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Thanks, dude!! My pleasure! I like that you mentioned it happening by phone, because a lot of people are like you were, they don’t think it’s possible. Maybe your comment will help them. Now I have to go soak my head in a bucket to get my ego to shrink after yr high praise. :-)

3. Sandy Austin says:

Good Evening Francesca,
    I want to thank you again for the Spiritual Transmissions. I have been
    feeling great! Despite or maybe because of the enormous changes I have
    experienced since the New Year. The days seem more meaningful, my time more
    useful, my attitude more positive. Great opportunities have come my way and
    sales are coming in (even with the shop closed). This last week I had
    website sales almost everyday, several sales at the shop where I consign
    items and even some sales at home. I hope you know how much I appreciate
    your Positive Spiritual Attention/Energy directed toward my Prosperity/Well
    being. You are a treasure! Peace and Love, Sandy
    Austin

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Oh, Sandy, I am just so glad we are able to do trades. I love the beads and what nots I get from you, they are amazing! And getting to know you by doing all this is a joy to me. Getting to know you, I can tell you give a lot to the world, so I am happy my transmissions support you.

4. Robyn says:

Dear Francesca,
    You already did about three transmissions for me and I wanted to thank you again for doing it and for the impact they made in my life.
    It’s not that I could link them to specific outcomes in my case – but the impact of the psychological support it gave me was immense. It was so wonderful to realize that we don’t have to fight for everything – we can just agree to someone transmitting healing and joy to us. We can just open up to your gifts. It took a huge weight off my shoulders. It’s wonderful knowing that someone gently supports us whatever we are doing at the moment. I felt a burst of energy and positivity and am certainly in for the next transmission!
    Love,
    Robyn

• Francesca De Grandis says:

You are a honey bunny! Thank you for saying such nice things about me. Always an immense pleasure to work with you, from the day we started. But then, I get the coolest students and clients in the whole wide world. :-) I am blessed to walk my path alongside y’all, no joking.

5. Meaux says:

Francesca healed my warts. What more can I say? :)

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Are you kidding me? …You know, I think you told me that, and I forgot. As to my amazement: I know my transmissions work, but they still amaze me. I am not amazed in the sense of “Oh, wow, look at how great I am.” It is awe of Divinity. It comes through every one of us, each in our own way. Heh, preaching to the choir. Thanks so much for the support, my dear.

6. Chase says:

Ah! I LOVE these. A great practice in receiving… Yes yes… spirituality can be about ‘doing the work’ however these transmissions are like having a spiritual cleaning lady. You get to come ‘home’ to a better resonance in whatever area you’re working on. SUCH a treat.

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Rock on, what a way with words you have! What a way with metaphor! I am humbled by such beautiful words describing me, but also hoping I don’t get a swelled head. (A little internal paradox.) Thank you for such generous support.

7. Sandra says:

~* Hey, Francesca! The transmission I received from you a couple of years ago helped heal a gallbladder issue I’d had for years! I was told I’d need surgery, and was in pain, but not anymore!

Love you~
    ~*Sandra

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Are you kidding me? Did you ever tell me this before? (Also, see my above response to Meaux.) Sandra, you are such a bright spirit that doing transmissions for you has been a privilege. Thank you for your post! I am so grateful I have been able to help.

8. Cathy says:

Francesca,

Thanks for the spiritual counseling and support. I’ve gone to many different “spiritual advisors” and gotten lots of junk. Everything I got from you was pure quality and I truly appreciate it.

Looking forward to another session,
    Cathy

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Heh, Cathy, you shld be my marketing person, you gave the most perfect client feedback I could hope for, LOL! Joking aside, thank you for such huge praise, it is very kind and supportive of you. I am so glad you called about my services, because it was a pleasure to meet you, you rock! I totally mean it when I say I look forward to working together again.

9. KayCee says:

Francesca;
    The transmission was really intense and eye-opening. It helped me get to a core inner block I’d had a really long time, and see where it came from. It was hard, but I’ve been working with it, and rethinking me and my reactions and seeing a lot of self-defeating habits. Now I recognize them when I do them, so I can change them.

The transmission also gave me a better perspective on me. Before, if I got a compliment, I deflected it. But now I see more of me, and can accept compliments. I can say to myself, “Yes, I am good at that (the thing I was complimented for).”

Francesca, thank you so very, very much!

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Thank you very very much. And thanks for detailing the particular process the transmission helped kick in, for you as a unique individual. It can be so different for each person. Also, good for you for working with the difficult stuff that came up! You go!

10. Paula Amero says:

Hi,
    You know, I recently heard a comment from Mooji (A popular living Guru) saying about his particular path something to the effect of: (You know this is the real deal, it’s not like Tarot Cards). Don’t quote me quoting him, I’m sure that’s not presicely the exact words, word for word that he used– Anyway, I took a little offense to him saying this at first but I can only conclude that he doesn’t really understand or have experience with the deeper use and meaning and energy of Tarot. I guess even gurus can have misconceptions about things. In my experience The World card and all of the other cards represent many of the same the same principles that are familiar to Eastern mystics and gurus, samadhi, surrender, satori…….Thanks for this read– paula amero

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Oh, I hear you! There is so much bias against tarot, AKA people saying it is not spiritual. Thanks bunches for yr supportive post!

For other visitors, tarot came up as a topic here bc I did a transmission during which i meditated on a tarot card.

11. Sri Devi says:

I participated in Francesca’s Transmission in August, and when I discussed it with her afterwards, she invited me to comment here.

It’s hard to know quite what is appropriate to say about it, really, in such a general setting, and to such an unknown audience.

From a marketing perspective one would have to say ‘yeah, really great transmission, well worth shelling out for, does tremendous things’, and one would instantly wonder what on earth that kind of thing is doing in a magical setting.

Of course, there were the ‘shingles’ which Francesca put on display recently, and she’s quite happy about her past as a ‘psychic fortune teller for hire’ booth-dweller … but it’s not the side of Francesca I’ve really taken much notice of. (Sorry, FDG, hope I haven’t missed something important there :-)).

Because behind all that, I experience in Francesca someone who really is in touch with the same spiritual realities that I am, and it’s nothing to do with show biz, except in a cosmic sense.

I’m a magician, and in the course of my magical work, I came across Francesca’s invitation to her transmission ‘Surrender into Mastery'; stumbling across it, almost, as I looked across the web for magical connections relating to what I was working on … at exactly the right moment, as is the case with the synchronicities that the magical work seems to precipitate.

For me, anchoring the work that I was doing – which, to clarify, is to do with the development of the inner world of my soul, and therefore much too personal to try and explain publicly – was facilitated greatly by Francesca’s willing participation in the exercise at her end of the remote connection between us, and my awareness of it.

What was the connection ? It was whatever it was, without the need for any conscious awareness of it to take place. Utter woo, in other words, if you’re inclined to use the skeptic’s vocabulary about these hidden worlds that the skeptics don’t believe exist.

But me, I’m woo to the core, you might say. With deep analytical focus that allows no illusion to pass unchallenged. Work that out, if you can, skeptic brethren and sistren ! But I dare say any readers here are more inclined to investigate the psychic worlds for themselves without being too over-ruled by scient-ist objections to subjectivity.

And that about sums up what I found: facilitated greatly. Thanks, Francesca !

– Sri Devi, Teacher of Natural Magic

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Thank you for yr profoundly kind words about the spiritual exercise I did for you. I am so happy and honored that it facilitated the inner shifts you were working on. It blesses me to have helped you.

To anyone wondering what “shingles” Sri Devi is writing about: I posted a picture of  my old fashioned wooden shingles, the sort people used to hang to advertise their wares or services. My shingles mentioned my various services as a psychic, and those wooden slabs went with me, when I used to travel as a fortune teller.

Also, Sri’s remark of “was facilitated greatly by Francesca’s willing participation in the exercise at her end of the remote connection between us, and my awareness of it” refers to an exercise I did, a month-long long-distance direct spiritual transmission that I sent Sri.

12. Julie says:

Hi Francesca, I have found our two sessions so supportive, inspiring, and useful — thank you! Tu es une tresor!!! A thousand thanks, and BLESSINGS ON YOUR DAY!

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Thank you so much and, as I said on the phone, I really enjoyed working with you. And blessings on your day, too!!!

13. Barbara says:

I am suffering from a torn rotator cuff that will be operated on next week. I have been in constant pain for the last week. My husband is an engineer, he doesn’t believe in energy work. But after the first healing session (which actually took place as an “aside” during a class session on a different topic), he saw me doing things without wincing, and encouraged me to schedule a full healing session.

The pain relief from the first session (the one in class) gave me two days of good sleep, enabled me to put in a full day at work, and when I did experience pain from my physical therapy exercise, it subsided right away instead of lingering for hours.

During the first session, even as the class worked on the topic for the week, I felt as if someone had injected warm soothing honey into the painful places in my arm. Once my pain was gone, I became aware that it had been casting such a shadow over my life that I had become numb to pleasure and joy.

So today I had a full scale hour long solo healing session. I expected the session to be all about the arm, but Francesca was channeling information that helped me to see how this injury reverberated with some other major issues in my life. So I left this session with pain relief PLUS a crucial insight and some coping mechansims that will help me to deal not only with the surgery and recovery but also with another big challenge that I will face in the near future.

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Thank you for feedback! Thank you!

I wld like to share how I described our session today, so that you can know my gratitude:

“Just finished a private distance, physical-healing session with an injured client. Individual healings do not require the recipient be on the phone with me, but it is an option, and the client chose that. I never know if a healing session on the phone will be mostly silent or if a lot of talking will accompany the energy work. Today was the latter. An hour session, but I feel like we were on three hours (in a good way) because I went on such a deep, personally transformative journey myself, in order to give the client healing. Wow, I am so grateful to the client for asking for healing because the session helped me so much too! And the client is over the top happy with her improvement, heh, I rock! What a great day!”

So thank you again!

14. Felicia says:

I want to thank you for the group healing transmission you did on my behalf over the last couple of weeks.

I contacted you for assistance regarding an ongoing chronic pain and disability issue stemming from a lower back injury a couple of years ago. By the time the transmission period began,

• Felicia says:

hmm, looks like the rest of my note got cut off. I think your form doesn’t like my browser. I’ll try to make a long story short and say I experienced a lot of improvement during the first transmission period but mostly relapsed on the weekend (my condition is subject to frequent relapses) with great improvement again during the second five days. I’ll be seeing how things develop over the next few weeks and will update you. Many thanks for your help!

• Francesca De Grandis says:

I am so glad it helped!! I am sure you will find ways to help the healing stay! (To give context for anyone else visiting, the healing work I did for her was for five days, then the weekend off, then five more days.) I thank you bunches for your feedback, do keep me posted.

15. Your classes sneak up on me. My husband will ask, “How did class go today?” and I’ll answer, “Oh, it was ok,” but then later I see the lesson moved a mountain. The work is so gentle I think it won’t take me anywhere, then it takes me all the way.

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Maggie, thank you so much!! Many people do not see power, because it tends to not scream “power” in an ego-ridden way. I am blessed by you and my other students, bc you are my spiritual traveling companions as we all strive toward our individual ideals. Thank you for being part of the Great Undertaking!!!!!!

16. Meghan says:

After our one session I started working every day… suddenly every day working on my art business, and I haven’t done that before. I’ve been too afraid. Now I have an artist’s website that is mine, and I’ve started to make jewelry. I’m doing all kinds of creative work and it joyously surprises the heck out of me. Thank you, thank you Francesca!

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Meghan, thank you for sharing with me the wonderful news of your creative output. I am so happy for you. And i feel blessed to have supported your creativity. And thank you lots for yr “testimony.” Do know that we could not have made so many big leaps in our counseling session if you were not so willing to do the process with me, credit yourself bunches. But I need to get worse at my work, so I make more money! You got all that from only one session and, if I was worse at my job, people would have to come to me more, and hence spend more money, to make the progress they need. Argh! My excellence defeats me financially!!! :-) Oh, how I wish it was like the Chinese tradition of paying the dr as long as you stayed healthy, and not paying if you got sick. Instead, people spend gobs of money on spiritual teachers who help just a little bit. Dang, I need to get worse at my work. Meghan, thanks again for your kind words!

17. ellen says:

Francesca… I am SO GLAD I decided to enroll in “Sitting with a Shaman”… With last night’s opening class, I feel more at peace than I have in weeks. I actually slept through the night. Signing up was SUCH the correct decision for me to make… Thank you ♥

… was just chatting with one of our fellow classmates… I used the following words to describe my experience since last night: “A sensation of all the frayed static electricity pieces of my life’s yarn being smoothed and gathered back into place.”

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Ellen, it pleases me so that u feel better. Yay!!!! When u called to ask about the class, it felt so right. And thank you for pimping me by posting here, that support means a lot to me and is needed. I felt great after class too. But having such great students allows me to channel a great process for us because, as I said in class last night, oral tradition is about being present and, last night, you all really showed up, were really there, so I could bring us someplace special. So thank you because it was just as healing for me.

18. Anna says:

When I contacted you for a reading/healing by telephone, I felt as though I was all over the place mentally and spiritually. You could hear in my voice that it was urgent and that I needed to talk asap. You fit me in your schedule as soon as she could and we spoke that day. I had so many topics I wanted to discuss and wrote them down, not expecting that we would touch on all of them. My concerns ranged from my job, dreams I had been having, spiritual concerns and about my late Grandfather. Although I did not bring all of my topics to the discussion, you STILL touched on all of them, without my asking!! I was also floored when you saw my new home and it’s surroundings!! I left the session feeling relieved. My conversation with you was only 4 DAYS AGO, and I already feel the positive affects of our interaction!! I look forward to even more positive changes from yur words and advice. I will contact you again for a session!!. My goal now is to attend the Third Road courses. I am grateful to The Goddess and all that Spirit is for directing me to you!! Thank you Francesca!!!!

• Francesca De Grandis says:

I am so happy we met by your calling me for an appointment, you r wonderful, and I am grateful to be able to support your journey. Thank you for your supportive post; I know I am really good at my work, but all practitioners say that about themselves, no one is gonna believe it unless my clients say it, too. Blessings! Onward.

19. Meghan says:

It has been awhile since our session, and I still appreciate the work we did, because it jump started an art career. Plus my inner guidance works for me in new ways about marketing photography. It is pretty exciting, I can’t wait to get up in the morning, and am having so much fun can barely go to bed at night. During our hour session, I never thought the outcome would be like this. It’s so hard to describe what you do, it is unusual, the weirdest psychic reading I’ve ever had. You are awesome.

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Hiya, for many reasons, I really appreciate everything you said. For one, I, of course, love compliments. :-) But there is also that I am so good at my work that people might think my descriptions of it are just hype unless they see others get spectacular results. Another reason is that some people, thinking it makes them look bad to have received support (as if we weren’t all in this together, just doing our best) will never admit the huge shift I helped them facilitate. It seems they want to look good instead of being honest. And that can make me feel discarded if it happens on a day I am low anyway. Not that i let it continue to bother me, but it hurts when it happens. Lol, I think that is why some folks like my work, I make no bones about being a fool! So thank you thank you thank you, so much!!!!! And I look forward to being there for you if you need to stretch again or otherwise shift energy in or around you, bc it was a joy to work with you.

• Meghan says:

And I will when the time is right!
        Another thing that people might not realize is that what you do is kind of invisible. If they go into an encounter with you with a set of expectations they will miss out. They might think they didn’t get what they wanted, but I am pretty sure they probably got what they needed if they can simply surrender to it.

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Lol, that is so true, but I cannot say that to some people in a session, bc they wld just think I was trying to dominate them, as if I thought myself superior to them. But, other clients, i can say it to.

What you post is not only true of a session with me but also of any potential shifting: We have to “be” in the process and allow it to unfold. You only did one session with me, so you do not know what my work is like when it is more overt. But even then, the client being open is vital. By “being open” I am not suggesting they forsake healthy boundaries and their own process and let themselves be dominated. But you know that! Isn’t it wonderful that we both, for whatever reason, know the type of openness to which I am referring? We are blessed bc, without it, we would miss so much movement forward into life’s joyous potential. Yup, we r lucky. Thanks so much for what you posted.

20. Greg says:

Our work together was really helpful to me, thanks for all the hard work you must have done to earn that level of skill and blessedness.

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Lol, I do not know how bless-ed a person I am, I am a brat, but I do try, and really appreciate you validating my efforts to be the best possible counselor I can, it feels good when one’s effort is seen. Thanks so much!!

And you, you work hard too, it was apparent in our session.

21. I got sober. I lost 130 lbs. I am a different person. When I look back at what helped me more than anything else, it was Francesca’s Third Road training. It’s changed my life in so many beautiful ways. Thank you, Francesca, for everything! Steph

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Steph, thank you for supporting me by posting your experience. I look forward to the upcoming class, it will be great to have you in it, it has been quite a while since we were working together intensively. Love you bunches!

22. Melissa says:

My experience studying with you has been life-changing. I don’t have words adequate to thank you. I’m working through Be a Goddess (I’m on week 7) and it is intense and wonderful. So far my experience studying with you directly and through the book has been one of the most deeply meaningful experiences of my life.

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Melissa, I do not have words for a few things myself: how grateful I am to be the guide of such a woman as you; how much you give back to me; and how much you yourself are responsible for your transformations. Yes, I am a great guide, but I am only as good as the person I am supporting. So thank you for your supportive post, for choosing me, and for being you.

23. Pingback: 100 People | Outlaw Bunny

24. Thank you so much – my life is in such a huge transition that the grace and love of this transmission at this time has been a genuine ground of being support. In all areas, from the physical to the ethereal, I can not parse out – nor do i believe in single point causality – but for honest assistance in the all there is – WOW. YOU ROCK. ( as do we all, as truly we all roll)

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Elizabeth, thank you. You are brave and beautiful to post such kind words to me, when you are in the middle of challenges that require, to use yr words, “ground of being support.”

You honored me by letting me give that support, and I hope you are 100% acknowledging that you gave it to yourself too.

I agree that we all rock, are all amazing is what we can give others. You demonstrate that in your beautiful painting, which constitutes a true ministry.

Take good care of you.

25. Jenn Campus says:

Francesca played an integral role in my journey to Motherhood. Through her support and spiritual guidance she helped me through the loss of my first child and continued to help me find peace and joy in my life outside of the dream of being a mother – learning to surrender to the will of the Gods and the Universe and to come to the understanding that everything happens in its own time and my job was to just live, to grow and continue to learn. I continued to work with Francesca in a variety of ways over several years—classes, seminars, rituals to heal my wounded heart and become whole again. Through those modalities I became fluid once more and my life force became strong again, those years of letting go and surrender through the help of Francesca is what finally led me to be able to conceive again and give birth to a healthy beautiful daughter. I don’t think it would have been possible without her skill, guidance and love and I am thankful to her for everything that she has done.

26. Sarah says:

Birthing—40 weeks pregnant and the time had come for a little soul to come join me on the earth. I had an excellent support team surrounding me of two midwives and two doulas and a loving husband, with the intention of a home birth. And there were no medical problems. But, after 40+ hours labor, the contraction were not coming steadily. Then I heard a very clear voice say, “Call Francesca.” Moments later, my midwife (a 3rd Road initiate) and I were on the phone with Francesca. She started doing a distance transmission for me. Soon after the call the contractions were coming strong, and we could all feel the magic in the air. Francesca’s shamanic work also helped me fully use my Goddess power during labor.

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Sarah, thank you very much for sharing your story. It was a joyful privilege to support a powerful woman like you, and to be a team member with the wonderful competent people attending you. I have the best job in the world!

27. Vanna Z. Red says:

My lower back had been bothering me since I was 13 (I’m now 41); I’ve tried everything, but one healing from Francesca fixed it. I strained my right SI joint at age 13 during rapid growth at puberty. As a result, that area of my back was unstable and caused me bouts of pain, sciatica, and occasional immobility. For nearly 30 years I had worked on it with chiropractic, acupuncture, massage, Pilates, physical therapy, ice and heat therapy, meditation, etc. One healing session with Francesca significantly shifted and healed that injury. During the session, I was focused on and hoping to address a completely different issue: exhaustion. In addition to feeling a sweet energy boost for my exhaustion, I unexpectedly felt a warmth and gentle tingling in my SI area and lower back. I thought, “Oh! That’s going to my old injury!” Over the next few days, I noticed there was no pain in the old area. Over the next weeks, and now for over six months, I have been enjoying a feeling of growing strength, alignment, and power in that area of my back, my hip, and all down my right leg. It feels like a permanent change.

28. Barbara from NY says:

On the third day of transmissions, as I was driving I suddenly felt a surge of positive energy that put me into a mental state of glass half full instead of half empty. ( I hate driving, have a long commute — the car is a most unlikely place for me to suddenly feel great) My anxiety about work nonsense melted away – the fact that I can call it nonsense is in itself a leap forward. Menopause has been making me over react to stress triggers. I had never had an anxiety attack until these hormonal fluctuations; it is great to feel like my old self.

29. Barbara from NY says:

I have to keep raving about the benefits of the direct transmission. At first I felt less anxious, then my focus improved, and then my energy level. I love taking morning walks but usually lack motivation in cold weather and on gray days..this morning I was out walking at 8am even though wind chill temp was 17. I feel like the clock has been turned back 10 years over the past 5 days.

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Barbara. I am so happy it helps! Your two recent posts on this page about how this week has been help me in return, bc not only do other folks see them, they also feed my resolve to keep on offering this work. Thank you.

30. Pingback: Distance Healings of Body and Spirit | Outlaw Bunny

31. Meaux says:

Francesca, thank you for the healing you are doing for me. Today, the pain is all but gone. I am itchy with healing, but so thankful to be HEALING. I shall sip star tea and bathe in the cool water of Brigid’s well. I love you.

• Francesca De Grandis says:

My pleasure, my dear. You were so thoughtful to phone me a few days after your post to let me know you’re feeling great now. Thanks again for that. Tell me how the star tea was. I love giving out that recipe bc it is such a yummy drink! Brigid, please bless us both.

32. Christina says:

My blood pressure fluctuates, but a gentle wave of calmness came over me, and I sat quietly. It was amazing, coming as if out of nowhere. The only reason I could come up with is that the transmission was calming my anxiety and fears. No other explanation for it, bc it had not happened in years. And my blood pressure readings were suddenly amazing, like an athlete’s.

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Hi, Christina, Thank you. Knowing how a transmission effects you helps my skills a lot, by affirming them. I really appreciate it!

33. cindy hunt says:

Francesca, what can I say about the start of your healing, that it was the first time in many years the pain from my herniated discs in my neck didn’t bother me. Thank you for that ! Two of the nights before I feel asleep that place between awake and asleep your face smiling flashed by giving me a feeling of peace and love. Thank you for that ! So far it has been a thrilling experience, looking forward to the rest of the healing. Thank you for being you!

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Cindy, I am so happy you are feeling better. Oh, my, less pain, yay!!! We are lucky people that we are willing to receive divine help.

You are so kind to let me know how you are doing.

Also, thank you for sharing it publicly. Positive feedback helps people know the benefits of my work.

In any case, I am grateful just that you feel well, that is wonderful!

34. Barbara from NY says:

A follow up on our work together… I was on a family vacation in Italy and the night before I was supposed to go to Pompeii, which entails 5 hours of walking and was something my whole family had dreamed of for years, I injured myself. I squatted to get PJs out of a suitcase and felt a searing pain in a knee tendon. I took aspirin, went to bed. The next morning the pain was even worse– I literally hobbled to the bathroom. So I performed a ritual you had just taught our class and asked the universe to help me heal myself as you had done for me when I had severe rotator cuff pain last year. After 1/2 hour of intense focus, combined with aspirin, I was able to walk all I needed for that day– and the rest of the trip. I would have been completely devastated if I had missed that excursion.

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Barbara, I am so happy for you. And proud of us both. Thank you so much for letting me know what happened, and for posting it where other folks can see it.

I find it interesting and thrilling that you did the healing yourself. I know you already had healing abilities, bc you had told me about them. But this feels different from what you could do before, which is fascinating and wonderful to me.

Congratulations.

I feel no matter how good a healer one is, we still need help from others. I have done a number of healings for you, and will always be available if you need another. But I am delighted by the beautiful way you own your life. Not to say that anyone who owns their life should do healings on themselves; we each have our strengths. But this is so right for YOU! Huzzah!

It will be interesting to see where this goes in classes now.

35. Cindy Hunt says:

Francesca, my 2 week experience was awesome. As I posted before, my first week I became pain free from my chronic neck pain. As of today June 3rd I’m still much better. Week 2 was something entirely different. I listened to you and tried to let down any more blocks to allow myself a complete healing. I feel I succeeded my dreams were powerful especially when my dream contained the goddess. She came to me in a blinding brilliant white light. an overwhelming sense of complete unquestioning love and peace came over me. Thank you francesca for all you gave to me. I hope you too received something powerful in return.

Blessings to you my friend, thank you for all you give, Cindy

• Francesca De Grandis says:

Cindy, You are beautiful! I am so enjoying getting to know you.

And you are very welcome! Thank you for pimping me by posting here, and for checking in again about the healing. I am so happy to hear all your good news. It is also interesting and gratifying to know what happened the second week. (To anyone else reading this, scroll up to see Cindy’s comments on the first half of the healing.)

Re telling you my hit that there might be even deeper healing the second week but that there were blocks: It is awesome when someone grabs hold of a comment like that and uses it to empower themselves. You rock!

I want to assure you I got as much from doing the healing as you got from receiving it, so I thank you a lot for allowing me to be of service.

My new friend, big hugs.