If you’re my age, you may be a bit 20th century. Let’s get 21st with a digital portrait:
* Put it in your blog.
* Make it part of your blog banner.
* Save trees! And stamps! Create a digital Yule card, with your fantasy portrait as its pic. E-mail it to your friends.
* Instead of a card, post a Yule message on your blog during the holidays, use the portrait as its decoration, e-mail your friends the URL. (Get your fantasy portrait. )
* Some people used the fantasy portrait I made them as their Facebook profile picture. Can’t guarantee that the Facebook cropped measurements allow a good representation of your portrait, but it might!
* Ditto social media icon.
* Use it as a screensaver, always be reminded of how magical you are.
* Integrate the portrait into your Facebook banner.
Post ideas below. I would love to hear them.